June 14, 2007

Lisa and Matt

Just about every photographer I know is booked on July 7th this year (lucky 7-7-07) I'm lucky because I get to photograph Lisa and Matt's wedding that day. They are a super fun and free spirited couple that enjoy being in front of the camera (bonus) Here are just a few of the many great shots we got from their engagement session.








This is probably my favorite shot from the session.







Thanks for a fun shoot Lisa and Matt. I look forward to creating some awesome memories from your wedding.

1 comment:

lisadetrickphotography said...

I love you artistic view. My favorite photo is just under yours... what are the pipes that are coming up from the ground? I also love the one of them in the street because of her body wrapped arond his. They really look like they are in love.

Lisa