June 21, 2007

Where's my Photographer ?

This is one of those situations every couple dreads on their wedding day.
I did an engagement session for Jamie and Brian who were getting married in Hawaii for that beautiful tropical setting. Well, I'll let her tell the story in an email she sent me...

Dave~
On my wedding day I was so bummed that you were not there to do our wedding. I wish I could have had the money to have you there. The photographer that I ordered never showed up to my wedding, and never called. He ended up sending these two 12 year-old looking kids that looked like they were there for an ROP class. I had researched and made sure that I was going with one of the best photographers and then I got these kids that seemed to have no clue on what they were doing. Photography was the most important part of my planning and that ended up being the biggest let-down. Gosh, I missed you.
Sincerely,
Jamie

I feel bad this had to happen to Jamie and Brian because they're such a good looking, fun couple and it taints the profession I love.









No comments: