October 3, 2007

Melissa and Jason

I had a great time at Melissa and Jason's wedding. We had an unexpected guest show up to join us...RAIN ! Who said it never rains in California ??? The rain was light and sporadic so everyone handled it quite well. Melissa told me she actually enjoyed the cooler temps along with the clouds and moisture.

As a photographer, the weather presents an additional challenge to maintain proper exposure as the sun plays hide and seek behind the clouds. I'm just glad it wasn't a heavy rain because we know how fun that can be, YEAAAAAA...

The reception was held in scenic Coto de Caza at the Golf and Racquet Club. Not only do I have a beautiful bride and groom but I've got an awesome waterfall 50 feet away.

Okay, it's time for me to walk another old lady across the street. In the mean time you can check out this little ditty from from the wedding.
Congratulations to Melissa and Jason !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave,
As always your work is just exquisite, what a beautiful job you did for them! It was a thrill to be there for a small part of it. They are a lovely couple!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,

As the "Father of the Bride" I want to express my gratitude for your incredible talent and effort in photographing Melissa and Jason's wedding.

You captured those "special moments" for us, in a truly artful and memorable way. We can now
re-live this incredible day for years to come!

With great thanks,

Mike Ameel
Coto de Caza